Sunday, May 11, 2014

The 30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 2

Day 2: A photo of something you ate today

~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura: So because it was Mothers Day I think it is no surprise that I had too many unhealthy and fatty foods. I took this one photo in my aunts house where my and my aunts family and grandparents gathered to spend this day. I seriously ate too much food and desserts and wasn't able to move like for two hours! :D But oh my god, it was delicious!


But because I don't want to show just these fat foods to you, let me present you my food in evening! Cottage cheese salad, love it, especially after such heavy food and sweets. Just plain lettuce, cucumber and tomatos. Simple and delicious.


And yes, I know that this doesn't belong to this days task, but I have to show you how wonderful day it was today! It has been raining like for a week now and today when I woke up it was all blue sky and birds were singing. And it was so warm that I could have worn like only shorts and t-shirt. I don't know the spesific degree because ours is broken but I think it was something like 15-20 degrees celcius.


But thats all for this time. I need to hurry 'cause Finland-Russia hockey game is going to start in 15 minutes. And yes, I'm a serious hockeyfan! :D But see ya next time! Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~

Misua:  So today I had to wake up at 9 am get ready for Mothers Day. Me and my boyfriend left house somewhere around 10 am and headed to his mother house. After that we were supposed to go to his grandmothers house, but there were couple of surprises.....

We ended up going through some of his old stuff because his mother was cleaning closets and we had to help her decide which ones were trash and which ones to save. This was like 3 hour job and finally we had finished the job, but wait there is more....

After we had done that, we had to pack 2 cars full of other junk that was important to take to his grandmothers house.....

So after that we drove 1,5 hours to his grandmothers place and unpacted those 2 cars.....

Finaly I got something to eat and it was microwave pizza and coffee. :DD


After we had done hanging out with the grandmother we had to leave, because tomorrow is Monday and work day.

My outfit of the day was: Blue top, Jack Daniels top, black jeans and some hoodie.


My shoes where: White doc martens :D


And my face was not happy about this days work....


So after we had visited his family, we went to visit mine.

We ended up talking so long that I got home 11.30 pm :D

So Happy Mothers Day everybody <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment