Saturday, May 10, 2014

The 30 Day Blog Challenge, Day 1

We wanted to start our blog by doing this little challenge. Idea is to do one section per day.

Day 1: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was


~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura: So I was at work today. Yay... I did normal 8 hour shift and it was kind of busy day because all big stores are closed tomorrow because of Mothers Day. I had kind of bad morning. No time for make-up so I was wearing only mascara. And I just put my hair to big and messy bun and I ran to my car and drove to work. Seriously, I haven't done anything that would be interesting or something. Oh but hey! I did listen Finland-Latvia hockey game every time I had time... And device it came from was Misuas TV, via skype, without picture. :D Necessity is the mother of invention.


My outfit was today kind of simple. Just pair of black jeans and my favorite jacket that has leather sleeves. My shirt is some oldie that I have bouht like 4 or 5 years ago! :D But it is sooooo nice and comfy. 


And my shoes. Oh, I love my shoes. I'll post an old picture of them, because I was too lazy to take a new photo of them.

This picture is from my own personal blog

But this was my day! I think I'll watch TV for rest of the day! :D See ya next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~

Misua:  My day was all about doing some housework. I woke up somewhere around 1pm and just laid in my bed like an hour. Checking out instagram, twitter, facebook, tumblr and of course Youtube :D

I took the dog out for a walk, did some cleaning around the house, made some food etc. everything boring you do when it's saturday and have nothing else to do.

My outfit was simple and comfortable: oversize All That Remains t-shirt, some Mickey Mouse leggins and socks :D No make-up, no hair styling and no fucks were given that day.



After cleaning and eating etc. I decided to play with Nintendo 3DS, but then I was stuck because I couldn't deside wheter do I play Pokemon White 2 or Super Mario Bros.


After a while I ended up with playing Mario, because why not play some vintage game?


So nothing much today, but tomorrow is Mothers Day and I hope I have something more exciting things to do. Plus todays weather was cold, rainy and dark.


For the rest of the evening I'm going to play Mario and maybe some Star Wars The Old Republic MMOREG game. ;)

See you tomorrow xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment